The Office of Program Research (OPR) provides information necessary to assist House members and committees in making informed judgments about policy issues facing the State.
Legislative Summary Reports
Summaries of all of the bills that passed the Legislature during a legislative session. Reports include prime sponsors, brief summaries of each measure, brief explanations of partial vetoes, and the final status of each measure. Budget summaries are also provided. (NOTE: Reports Require Adobe (TM) reader.)P
- 2013 Regular Session (Final) - (2 MB)
- 2012 Regular, 1st & 2nd Special Sessions (& 2011 2nd Special Session) (2 MB)
- 2011 Regular & 1st Special Sessions (2 MB)
- 2010 Regular & 1st Special Sessions (1.4 MB)
- 2009 Regular Session (2.5 MB)
- 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1999 Extraordinary, 1998, 1997, 1996
Standing Committee Interim Plans
Committee Interim Project Descriptions. Includes preliminary meeting schedule, project titles, descriptions, Bill/Resolution reference, Committee/Staff, Completion Date, and Other References for each project.
Initiative Summaries Archive