The Statute Law Committee and the Office of the Code Reviser:
(1) Organizes and publishes the official laws of Washington State;
(2) Drafts the bills and amendments coming to the Legislature on a nonpartisan, confidential and professional basis;
(3) Incorporates all amendments into the official bills when adopted by any committee or on the floor of the House or Senate;
(4) Collects all agency rules and publishes the Washington State Register and the Washington Administrative Code;
(5) Markets and distributes official state laws and regulations; and
(6) Reviews all initiative proposals.