There are no agendas available.
Trade & Economic Development* -
02/21/13 8:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 3
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 2/20/2013 at 9:20 AM
- SB 5688 - Simplifying definitions and classifications concerning state and local tax systems.
- SB 5262 - Concerning the lodging tax.
- SB 5334 - Concerning public facilities' grants and loans.
- SB 5784 - Concerning the joint center for aerospace technology innovation.
- SB 5741 - Allowing the use of lodging taxes for financing workforce housing and tourism promotion activities or facilities.
- SB 5805 - Concerning projects of statewide significance for economic development and transportation.
- SJM 8007 - Requesting Congress pass legislation imposing a fee on United States bound cargo when it crosses the Canadian border.
- SB 5529 - Creating a sales tax holiday for back-to-school clothing and supplies.