There are no agendas available.
Human Services & Corrections* -
02/04/13 10:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 2/1/2013 at 9:23 AM
- SB 5281 - Requiring an empirical study of the validity and reliability of the current child welfare safety assessment tool.
- SB 5308 - Establishing the commercially sexually exploited children statewide coordinating committee.
- SB 5288 - Concerning contracts for health care services for incarcerated offenders.
- SB 5315 - Implementing the recommendations made by the Powell fatality team.
- SJM 8003 - Requesting Congress to amend the Communications Decency Act.
- SB 5177 - Creating an office of corrections ombuds.
- ESB 5221 - Requiring notification of release of a person following dismissal of charges based on incompetence to stand trial.
- SB 5235 - Modifying the requirements for purchase of care for Indian children.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Other business.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.