There are no agendas available.
Human Services & Corrections* -
01/28/13 10:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 1/24/2013 at 9:27 AM
- SB 5234 - Improving behavioral health services provided to adults in Washington state.
- SB 5235 - Modifying the requirements for purchase of care for Indian children.
- SB 5118 - Addressing access to original birth certificates after adoption finalization.
- SB 5163 - Requiring that child protective service workers be licensed as social workers and bonded.
- SB 5170 - Implementing a recommendation of the sunshine committee.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Other business.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.