There are no agendas available.
Human Services & Corrections* -
01/21/13 10:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 1/29/2013 at 4:18 PM
- Successor liability [Z-0059].
- SB 5401 - Concerning the ability of the department of social and health services, the department of early learning, and the health care authority to establish and enforce debts against vendors who attempt to avoid responsibility for satisfying overpayment debts by creating new entities.
- Enforcement powers of the Office of Financial Recovery [Z-0060].
- SB 5403 - Concerning the enforcement powers of the office of financial recovery.
- SB 5279 - Limiting use of public assistance benefits.
- SB 5157 - Regulating provision of child care.
The draft bills are posted on the Committee's website at:
http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/HSC/Pages/default.aspx and are also available from committee staff. Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Other business.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.