There are no agendas available.
Health Care -
03/18/13 10:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
- HB 1441 - Addressing long-term care insurance.
- SHB 1574 - Establishing a fee for certification for the residential services and supports program to cover investigative costs.
- SHB 1629 - Concerning credentialing and continuing education requirements for long-term care workers.
- HB 1631 - Concerning planning measures to provide long-term care services and supports needs of the aging population.
- EHB 1677 - Concerning operators of multiple adult family homes.
- HB 1230 - Concerning persons who are pursuing a course of study leading to a degree as a physical therapist or physical therapist assistant.
- SHB 1343 - Removing the expiration for the additional surcharge imposed on registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
- HB 1339 - Clarifying the scope of practice for East Asian medicine practitioners and removing certain referral requirements.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Other business.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.