There are no agendas available.
Health Care* -
02/18/13 10:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 2/14/2013 at 2:21 PM
- SB 5540 - Expanding opportunities to purchase health care coverage from out-of-state carriers.
- SB 5524 - Authorizing Washington pharmacies to fill prescriptions written by physician assistants in other states.
- SB 5459 - Requiring ninety-day supply limits on certain drugs dispensed by a pharmacist.
- SB 5465 - Concerning exemptions from licensure as a physical therapist.
- SB 5666 - Concerning health care quality improvement measures.
- SB 5482 - Concerning the federal basic health option of the affordable care act.
- SB 5450 - Concerning public hospital districts insurance coverage for commissioners.
- SB 5416 - Concerning prescription information.
- SB 5492 - Requiring transparency for patients regarding training and qualifications of health care professionals.
- ESB 5305 - Requiring hospitals to report when providing treatment for bullet wounds, gunshot wounds, and stab wounds to all patients.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Other business.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.