There are no agendas available.
Health Care* -
02/11/13 10:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 2/7/2013 at 3:12 PM
- SB 5205 - Removing the expiration for the additional surcharge imposed on registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
- SB 5216 - Addressing long-term care insurance.
- SB 5447 - Addressing the unintentional lapses of long-term care insurance policies. (Hearing is on the Proposed Substitute.)
- SB 5449 - Addressing the Washington state health insurance pool.
- SB 5510 - Concerning the abuse of vulnerable adults.
- SCR 8401 - Creating a joint select committee on health care oversight.
- SB 5519 - Concerning planning measures to provide long-term care services and supports needs of the aging population.
Executive: SB 5615 - Concerning the health professional loan repayment and scholarship program.
The Proposed Substitute can be obtained from committee staff or on the committee's website, http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/HLTH/Pages/default.aspx, as soon as it is available. Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Other business.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.