There are no agendas available.
Governmental Operations -
04/01/13 10:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 2
J.A. Cherberg Building
- SHB 1324 - Transferring ferry and flood control zone district functions and taxing authorities to county legislative authorities in counties with a population of one million five hundred thousand or more.
- EHB 1013 - Authorizing regular meetings of county legislative authorities to be held at alternate locations within the county.
Possible Executive Session:
- Bills heard in committee.
- ESHB 1004 - Concerning payment of property taxes.
- HB 1014 - Recognizing "Native American Heritage Day."
- SHB 1016 - Designating facilities and infrastructure of water purveyors as essential public facilities under growth management planning requirements.
- SHB 1068 - Concerning the television reception improvement district excise tax.
- SHB 1093 - Regarding state agency lobbying activities.
- 2SHB 1158 - Concerning the annexation of property owned by the state for military purposes.
- HB 1269 - Allowing legal entities to cast votes in diking district elections.
- SHB 1298 - Implementing the recommendations of the sunshine committee.
- ESHB 1401 - Addressing the timing of penalties under the growth management act.
- 2SHB 1416 - Concerning the financing of irrigation district improvements.
- HB 1474 - Giving general election voters the power to choose between the top two candidates for nonpartisan offices.
- SHB 1512 - Concerning fire suppression water facilities and services provided by municipal and other water purveyors.
- HB 1576 - Creating greater efficiency in the offices of county assessors by allowing notification via electronic means.
- ESHB 1652 - Establishing a process for the payment of impact fees through provisions stipulated in recorded covenants.
- ESHB 1717 - Incentivizing up-front environmental planning, review, and infrastructure construction actions.
- HB 1738 - Authorizing political subdivisions to purchase certain technology and services from the United States government.
- HB 1859 - Evaluating military training and experience toward meeting licensing requirements.
- HB 1860 - Continuing the use of the legislature's sunset review process.
- ESHB 1968 - Requiring the chief of the Washington state patrol to adopt licensing provisions for certain before and after-school programs in school buildings.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.