There are no agendas available.
Early Learning & K-12 Education* -
03/22/13 8:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 3/18/2013 at 11:32 AM
- SHB 1076 - Expanding participation in innovation academy cooperatives.
- EHB 1276 - Creating the dropout prevention through farm engagement pilot project.
- SHB 1283 - Changing compulsory school attendance requirements for children six and seven years of age.
- HB 1345 - Regarding access to K-12 campuses for occupational or educational information.
- SHB 1397 - Adding a requirement to sexual health education to include elements of and consequences for conviction of sexual offenses where the victim is a minor.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Other business.