There are no agendas available.
Early Learning & K-12 Education* -
02/08/13 8:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 2/1/2013 at 3:58 PM
- SB 5146 - Creating a competitive grant program for informal science, technology, engineering, and mathematics education.
- SB 5365 - Increasing the capacity of school districts to recognize and respond to troubled youth.
- SB 5477 - Delineating standard diplomas and applied diplomas.
- SB 5243 - Establishing policies to support academic acceleration for high school students.
- SB 5624 - Aligning high-demand secondary STEM or career and technical education programs with applied baccalaureate programs.
Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Other business.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.