Agenda for Friday, September 19, 2014
Joint, Select & Other Committees
Adult Behavioral Health System Task Force -
09/19/14 9:00 am
Criminal Justice Training Center
19010 1st Avenue South
- Overview of funding restrictions, Medicaid waivers, and state plan services related to behavioral health.
- Overview of supported housing and employment programs.
- Tribal-centric behavioral health.
- Mental health boarding and single bed certification.
- Reports from stakeholder work group.
- Public comment.
Meeting is scheduled to end at 3:15 p.m.
Legislative Audit & Review Committee, Joint* -
09/19/14 1:00 pm
Citizens Tax Preference Commission
Senate Hearing Rm 3
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 9/12/2014 at 10:01 AM
- ACTION ITEM: Approval of August 15, 2014, Meeting Minutes.
- Tentative dates for 2015 Commission meetings.
- Process for adopting Commission comments on the 2014 tax preference performance reviews.
- Public comment on 2014 tax preference performance reviews.
Meeting is scheduled to end at 5:00 p.m. Please Note:
The Commission reserves the right to move agenda items as needed.
To better inform their deliberations, Commissioners ask that stakeholders respond to a specific set of questions when testifying in support or opposition to any tax preference. The set of questions is found at http://www.citizentaxpref.wa.gov/testifying.htm