Columbia River Crossing Oversight Subcommittee
WSDOT SW Region Offices
11018 NE 51st Circle
- Meeting objectives.
- Understand how the locally preferred alternative was selected, including what other alternatives were evaluated and implications of changing the Record of Decision.
- Receive an update on Coast Guard bridge permit application.
- Understand federal funding components of project's finance plan.
- Welcome - Rep. Mike Armstrong.
- Record of Decision on Local Preferred Alternative - Nancy Boyd and Paula Hammond, Washington Transportation Secretary.
- Implications of changing the FEIS for project schedule, cost and funding.
- Activities after ROD - construction planning and mitigation, permitting.
- Getting to the Locally Preferred Alternative.
- Alternatives Development and Analysis - Nancy Boyd, Washington CRC Project Director and Heather Wills, CRC Environmental Manager.
- Replacement bridge level - Kris Strickler, Oregon CRC Project Director.
- Transit mode - Steve Witter, TriMet and Scott Peterson, C-Tran.
- Coast Guard Bridge Permit update - Kris Strickler and Jay Lyman, David Evans & Associates.
- Outreach to impacted river users.
- Economic analysis.
- Funding Plan update.
- Federal Transit Administration New Starts Program - Rick Krochalis, FTA.
- Federal Reauthorization and TIFIA Program - Dan Mathis and Phil Ditzler, FHWA Oregon Division Director.
- C-Transit Light Rail Operation and Maintenance Ballot Measure - Scott Peterson, C-Tran.
- Future meetings and agenda topics - Mary Fleckenstein.