Agenda for Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Ways & Means -
06/11/13 9:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
- SB 5871 - Relating to fiscal matters.
- SB 5872 - Relating to state government.
- SB 5866 - Extending the sales and use tax exemption for hog fuel used to produce electricity, steam, heat, or biofuel.
- SB 5873 - Relating to state government.
- ESHB 1947 - Concerning the operating expenses of the Washington health benefit exchange.
- SB 5876 - Relating to health care.
- SB 5948 - Concerning state procurement of goods and services.
- SHB 1961 - Extending the expiration date for judicial stabilization trust account surcharges.
- SB 5946 - Strengthening student educational outcomes.
- HB 2042 - Modifying the nursing facility medicaid payment system by delaying the rebase of certain rate components and extending certain rate add-ons.