Agenda for Saturday, February 04, 2012
Ways & Means* -
02/04/12 9:00 am
House Hearing Rm A
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 2/3/2012 at 6:22 PM
- SHB 2246 - Concerning medicaid fraud.
- SHB 2319 - Implementing the federal patient and protection affordable care act.
- HB 2348 - Strengthening Washington's workforce development system by providing greater focus and better alignment of roles and responsibilities, and transferring administration of title I-B of the workforce investment act to the workforce training and education coordinating board.
- SHB 2448 - Creating the high-quality early learning act.
- SHB 2452 - Centralizing the authority and responsibility for the development, process, and oversight of state procurement of goods and services.
- SHB 2536 - Concerning the use of evidence-based practices for the delivery of services to children and juveniles.
- SHB 2538 - Reducing certain requirements affecting school districts.
- SHB 2569 - Implementing a voluntary quality rating and improvement system for child care centers and early learning programs.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.