Agenda for Saturday, February 25, 2012
Ways & Means* -
02/25/12 9:00 am
House Hearing Rm A
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 2/24/2012 at 6:46 PM
Possible Executive Session: HB 2127 - Making 2011-2013 fiscal biennium supplemental operating appropriations.
Public Hearing/Possible Executive Session:
- SB 5365 - Authorizing the purchase of retirement pension coverage by certain volunteer firefighters and reserve officers.
- SB 6134 - Allowing department of fish and wildlife enforcement officers to transfer service credit.
Possible Executive Session:
- SSB 5982 - Creating the joint center for aerospace technology innovation.
- SB 6079 - Exempting officers and employees of the Washington state institute for public policy from state civil service law.
- SSB 6226 - Concerning authorization periods for subsidized child care.
- SSB 6386 - Enacting measures to reduce public assistance fraud.
- SSB 6468 - Regarding investment of state research university funds.
- ESSB 6470 - Authorizing benefit charges for the enhancement of fire protection services.
- ESSB 6555 - Implementing provisions relating to child protection.
- SJR 8223 - Amending the Constitution to provide clear authority to state research universities to invest funds as authorized by law.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.