Agenda for Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Natural Resources & Parks* -
10/29/13 1:30 pm
Skagit County Commissioners Office
1800 Continental Place
Mt. Vernon, WA
REVISED on 10/3/2013 at 9:22 AM
- Department of Fish and Wildlife Hunter Education Request Legislation.
- Road Closures on State Natural Resource Lands.
- Update on North Cascades Elk Herd Management & Agricultural Damage Response.
- Public feedback and comments. It may be necessary to limit the time for each testifier in order to allow input from as many individuals as possible.
Joint, Select & Other Committees
Transportation, Joint Committee* -
10/29/13 10:00 am
Cost Efficiencies Study Advisory Panel Meeting
Sen. Conf. Rms ABC
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 10/28/2013 at 10:07 AM
- Welcome & introductions.
- Agenda overview & meeting objectives.
- Panel Meeting 2 follow-up: Prevailing wage, revised cost analysis.
- Detailed discussion of cost drivers: Contracting.
- Detailed discussion of cost drivers.
- Contracting (continued).
- Environmental review, permitting & mitigation.
- Discussion of cost analysis: Cost comparisons.
- Next steps:
- Final Advisory Panel meeting - December 12.
- Plan for analysis and final report.
Meeting is scheduled to end at 4:00 p.m.