Agenda for Wednesday, October 23, 2013
10/23/13 10:00 am
House Hearing Rm C
John L. O'Brien Building
- Update on program funding and priorities from the Model Toxics Control Act.
- Reducing public and environmental exposures to toxic hazards.
Joint, Select & Other Committees
Child Care Improvements for the Future, Task Force -
10/23/13 2:00 pm
Whitman College - Reid Campus Center Ballroom
345 Boyer Avenue
Walla Walla, WA
Agenda - Early Achievers and Tiered Reimbursement:
- Early Achievers: A Framework for Quality: Overview of Early Achievers and Agency Updates.
- Implementation of Tiered Reimbursement: The Cost of Quality.
- Leveraging Quality:
- Tiered Reimbursement Overview and Updates.
- Contracting for Quality Report.
- Best way to structure tiered reimbursement model in Early Achievers for all providers.
- Other ways to incentivize participation in Early Achievers.
- How can the state educate parents on the value of quality early learning and care to increase buy-in for Early Achievers.
- Public Comment.
*Meeting will conclude at 5 PM.