Agenda for Monday, October 22, 2012
Joint, Select & Other Committees
Legislative-Executive Workfirst Oversight, Task Force* -
10/22/12 1:30 pm
Sen. Conf. Rms ABC
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 10/16/2012 at 10:14 AM
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)/WorkFirst: Presentation of proposed new assessment.
- Suspension re-engagement data/update on February 2011 TANF Time Limit Cohort.
- Child care case load: Update on implementation of 12-month certifications and removal of child support requirements.
- Educational changes:
- Impact of GED cost increases.
- Impact of Pell Grant eligibility changes.
- Ways to increase the number of TANF clients who obtain a high school diploma or GED.
- Update on 1115 Waiver status.
- Child poverty increase: Update on process/actions.
- Public comment.
Meeting time is 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.