House Hearing Rm C
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 1/2/2014 at 2:53 PM
- Committee Business -- Action Item: Approval of December 11, 2013, JLARC meeting minutes.
- Legislative Auditor Report to the Legislature: Guidance for Drafting Performance Statements in Tax Preference Legislation.
- Assessing the Impact of Tuition on Access, Affordability, and Institutional Quality (project update).
- K-12 Employee Health Benefits: Legislature Should Direct Insurance Commissioner to Collect Data Needed to Analyze Health Care Purchasing (project update).
- Total Highway Maintenance and Preservation Estimates Are Available - Phase I (briefing report).
- Competency to Stand Trial, Phase II: DSHS Has Not Met Performance Targets - Better Management and Analysis Could Help It Do So (preliminary report).
Please note: JLARC reserves the right to move agenda items as needed. Published materials and reports, when available, can be found at http://www.jlarc.leg.wa.gov