Agenda for Thursday, September 06, 2012
Joint, Select & Other Committees
Developmental Disability Service System Task Force* -
09/06/12 9:00 am
Sen. Conf. Rms ABC
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 8/29/2012 at 3:55 PM
- Department of Social and Health Services presentations.
- Residential Habilitation Center (RHC) information.
- Physical plants.
- Capital needs.
- Property studies.
- Dan Thompson Trust.
- Residential Habilitation Centers (RHC).
- Population changes.
- Today's RHCs.
- Resident Acuity Levels.
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Comprehensive Assessment Reporting Evaluation (CARE) assessment.
- Supports intensity scale.
- Acuity scales and functions.
- One-on-one or two-on-one supports.
- RHC and community-based.
- RHC Services.
- Placement of children.
- National trends.
- Long- term system influences on facility-based services.
- Frances Haddon Morgan Center Closure Report.
- New community investments.
- What went well.
- What needs improvement.
- Actions taken.
- Discussion items.
- Development of services for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Long-term needs for RHC capacity.
- Public Comment.
- Announcement of date and topic for next meeting.
Meeting time is from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.