Agenda for Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Joint, Select & Other Committees
Transportation, Joint Committee -
06/19/12 10:00 am
Columbia River Crossing Oversight Cmte
Vancouver City Hall
415 W 6th St
- Review mission, schedule, format for meetings.
- Columbia River Crossing Project background.
- Project overview.
- Project cost estimate overview.
- Presentation and discussion of quarterly report, including funding levels provided by each state.
- Description of ESSB 6445 and CRC-related provisos adopted in 2012.
- Summary of Financial Plan: State, Federal and Tolling Assumptions, appropriations to date from all sources.
- Project tour abroad a C-Tran bus.
- Project staff discuss the project.
- Presentation by Port of Vancouver on the importance of the project to the port.
- C-Tran Executive Director discussions of C-Tran-related issues.
- Update from Oregon's Legislative Oversight Committee.
- Three co-chairs of Oregon Oversight Committee will be invited.
- Activity by Oregon Legislature and Executive Branch.
- Activity by the Oversight Committee and planned future activity.
- Summary of upcoming WSDOT work.
- Traffic and Revenue Study.
- Bridge Height Resolution Plan.
- Project Phasing Options.
- Next state of Federal Transit Administration Process.
- Governance proposal.
- C-Tran expert review panel.
- Discuss schedule, topics, and participants for future meetings.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.