Agenda for Thursday, May 17, 2012
Joint, Select & Other Committees
Legislative Audit & Review Committee, Joint -
05/17/12 10:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
- 2011-13 Work Plan.
- Approval of January 11, 2012, JLARC meeting minutes.
- Involuntary Treatment Judicial Costs: Actual Cost Data Not Available: Estimates Suggest Wide Range in Average Case Costs - Preliminary Report.
- Workplace Safety & Health Program: Activities are Responsive and Preventative, Using Data-Driven Approaches - Preliminary Report.
- Lottery Marketing & Incentive Pay: Jackpot and Economy, Not Advertising or Beneficiary Change, Appear to Impact Ticket Sales - Proposed Final Report.
- Lodging Tax Revenues: About Eight Percent of Funds Sponsor Nonprofit Events and Facilities, But Information is Inadequate to Estimate Economic Impact - Proposed Final Report.
- Higher Education Tuition-Setting Authority and Opportunity Scholarships & Expansion Program - Proposed Scope & Objectives.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.