Agenda for Monday, October 27, 2014
Joint, Select & Other Committees
Energy Supply & Energy Conservation, Joint Committee* -
10/27/14 10:30 am
House Hearing Rm B
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 9/16/2014 at 2:08 PM
- Potential impact of proposed EPA 111d carbon dioxide emission rules on state energy supply:
- Overview of state agency authority and responsibility for carbon dioxide emissions.
- Overview of proposed EPA rules (Clean Air Act Section 111d).
- Panel discussion: State process for Section 111d compliance.
- Panel Presentation: Cogeneration and thermal standard potential.
- Public comment regarding which pathways to compliance the state should prioritize.
- Energy Supply Planning Policy Recommendations to the 2015 Legislature.
- Public comment.
Note: The meeting is scheduled to end at 5:00 pm, with a 1-hour break for lunch.