Agenda for Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Joint, Select & Other Committees
Developmental Disability Service System Task Force* -
10/23/12 9:00 am
Sen. Conf. Rms ABC
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 10/22/2012 at 12:04 PM
- Review of respite care:
- Overview of availability of respite care:
- Residential Habilitation Center (RHC) setting.
- Providers of in-home respite care.
- Respite resources in Washington.
- Clients and respite care.
- Parents on no paid services case load.
- Parents who receive service.
- Use of surplus property resulting from closure of one or more centers and options for future use or sale of property.
- Re-framing the mission of Yakima Valley School: What services would the school provide?
- Review of proposals submitted by Task Force members.
Meeting time is from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.