Agenda for Wednesday, January 08, 2014
Joint, Select & Other Committees
Transportation, Joint Committee* -
01/08/14 10:00 am
Senate Hearing Rm 1
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED on 1/7/2014 at 12:25 PM
- Introductions and welcome.
- SR 520 Pontoon update.
- Final draft report on TNB Internal Refinance Opportunities Study:
- JTC staff will present the final draft report on TNB internal refinance opportunities study.
- Final draft report on Requirement for Unexpired Driver's License Study:
- JTC staff will discuss changes to the draft report on the requirement for an unexpired driver's license in order to license a vehicle in the state of Washington, and present the final draft report.
- CRC Oversight Subcommittee summary.
- WSDOT Surplus Property/Facility Replacements Study:
- Staff will present a study update.
- JTC Study on WSDOT Cost Efficiencies Study final draft report:
- ESSB 5024, Sec 204(1) directed JTC to study transportation project cost drivers and potential efficiencies. This is presentation of the final draft report of this study.
- DOL report on specialized license plates:
- This is the third annual report to the JTC on the status of specialized license plates.
- OFM report on ferry performance measures:
- RCW 47.64.360 requires OFM to report annually to the JTC on ferry system performance measures. This is the second comprehensive report.
Please note: Topics, actions, and times are subject to change. Meeting is expected to end at 12:30 p.m.