Agenda for Saturday, March 03, 2012
Ways & Means -
03/03/12 9:00 am
House Hearing Rm A
John L. O'Brien Building
Possible Executive Session:
- HB 2129 - Delaying apportionments to school districts for the 2012-13 school year.
- SHB 2483 - Increasing educational attainment.
- HB 2762 - Concerning tax expenditure reform to provide transparency and accountability in fiscal matters.
- HB 2791 - Funding all-day kindergarten.
- HB 2798 - Changing judicial stabilization trust account surcharges.
- HB 2803 - Concerning health care services for incarcerated offenders.
- SSB 6493 - Addressing sexually violent predator civil commitment cases.
- SSB 6494 - Improving truancy procedures by changing the applicability of mandatory truancy petition filing provisions to children under seventeen years of age, requiring initial petitions to contain information about the child's academic status, prohibiting issuance of a bench warrant at an initial truancy status hearing, and modifying school district reporting requirements after the court assumes jurisdiction in a truancy case.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.