Agenda for Tuesday, October 02, 2012
10/02/12 8:30 am
Renton School District
300 SW 7th Street
Work Session: The Educational Opportunity Gap and the Educator Workforce:
- Data presentation: Characteristics of the Educator Workforce.
- Update on Preparation Program Initiatives and Issues.
- First People's Language and Culture Certification.
- What teachers should know about Instruction for English Language Learners.
- Implementation of Cultural Competence Model Standards.
- Recruiting Washington Teachers Program.
- Roundtable discussion with Educational Opportunity Gap Oversight & Accountability Committee.
Meeting time: 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.