There are no agendas available.
Public Safety -
01/29/13 8:00 am
House Hearing Rm D
John L. O'Brien Building
- HB 1081 - Addressing certain annual reviews of commitment.
- HB 1108 - Modifying the definition of rape in the third degree and indecent liberties.
- HB 1232 - Asserting conditions under which the department of corrections provides rental vouchers to a registered sex offender.
- HB 1125 - Concerning registered sex offenders in adult family homes.
- HB 1171 - Prohibiting the release of defendants charged with a sex or violent offense without the payment of bail pending trial.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.