There are no agendas available.
01/30/13 8:00 am
House Hearing Rm A
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 1/29/2013 at 11:35 AM
- HB 1024 - Addressing service animals.
- HB 1027 - Implementing changes to child support based on the child support schedule work group report.
- HB 1107 - Regarding residential provisions for children of parents with military duties.
- HB 1119 - Allowing the sheriff to waive fees associated with the service of a writ of habeas corpus under certain circumstances.
- HB 1145 - Providing credit towards child support obligations for veterans benefits.
- HB 1227 - Regarding cost savings and efficiencies in mailing notices of possible license suspension for noncompliance with child support orders.
- HB 1370 - Concerning notice requirements for homeowners' associations meetings.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.