House Hearing Rm A
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 2/18/2013 at 5:29 PM
- HB 1645 - Increasing the number of members on the Washington higher education facilities authority.
- HB 1683 - Authorizing recognition of institutions of postsecondary study in order to retain federal financial aid eligibility.
- HB 1686 - Concerning high school equivalency certificates.
- HB 1858 - Providing for awarding academic credit for military training.
- HB 1817 - Adding eligibility criteria for higher education financial aid.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.