There are no agendas available.
Higher Education* -
02/12/13 8:00 am
House Hearing Rm A
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 2/8/2013 at 2:23 PM
- HB 1645 - Increasing the number of members on the Washington higher education facilities authority.
- HB 1669 - Concerning self-supporting, fee-based programs at four-year institutions of higher education.
- HB 1686 - Concerning high school equivalency certificates.
- HB 1739 - Requiring guidelines for the percentage of resident, nonresident, and foreign students at institutions of higher education.
- HB 1453 - Changing state need grant eligibility provisions.
- HB 1011 - Removing the one-year waiting period for veterans or active members of the military for purposes of eligibility for resident tuition.
- HB 1109 - Requiring institutions of higher education that offer an early course registration period to provide early registration for eligible veterans and national guard members.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.