There are no agendas available.
Health Care & Wellness* -
02/22/13 1:30 pm
House Hearing Rm B
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 2/19/2013 at 10:00 AM
Public Hearing: HB 1528 - Concerning the prescription of biological products and interchangeable biosimilar products.
Possible Executive Session:
- HB 1095 - Concerning nursing staffing practices at hospitals.
- HB 1349 - Addressing carrier surplus as an element of health benefit plan rate review.
- HB 1445 - Concerning complex rehabilitation technology products.
- HB 1448 - Regarding telemedicine.
- HB 1515 - Concerning medical assistants.
- HB 1541 - Expanding the types of medications that a public or private school employee may administer to include nasal spray.
- HB 1555 - Concerning the education of surgical technologists.
- HB 1573 - Clarifying the prohibitions against discriminating against licensed chiropractors.
- HB 1628 - Allowing nurses and physicians to satisfy a portion of their continuing education credits through providing services to medicaid enrollees or the uninsured.
- HB 1629 - Concerning credentialing and continuing education requirements for long-term care workers.
- HB 1660 - Convening a work group to develop a standardized clinical affiliation agreement for clinical placements for physicians and nurses.
- HB 1679 - Regarding the disclosure of health care information.
- HB 1701 - Implementing recommendations of the adult family home quality assurance panel.
- HB 1727 - Raising licensure limits to allow assisted living facilities to serve a higher acuity resident population.
- HB 1737 - Concerning supervision of physician assistants.
- HB 1773 - Concerning the practice of midwifery.
- HB 1800 - Changing regulations concerning the compounding of medications.
- HB 1846 - Concerning stand-alone dental coverage.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.