House Hearing Rm A
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 2/26/2013 at 2:27 PM
- SHB 1457 - Implementing family and medical leave insurance.
- HB 1890 - Modifying sales tax exemptions for working families.
- HB 1287 - Subjecting federally recognized Indian tribes to the same conditions as state and local governments for property owned exclusively by the tribe.
- HB 1004 - Concerning payment of property taxes.
- HB 1493 - Concerning the property taxation of mobile homes and park model trailers.
- SHB 1217 - Strengthening the integrity, fairness, and equity in Washington's property assessment system.
- HB 1489 - Concerning the sales and use taxation of florists.
- SHB 1040 - Concerning real property valuation notices.
- HB 1598 - Providing an exemption for certain lodging services from the convention and trade center tax.
- HB 1634 - Including the value of solar, biomass, and geothermal facilities in the property tax levy limit calculation.
- HB 1695 - Allowing the use of lodging taxes for financing workforce housing and tourism promotion activities or facilities.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.