House Hearing Rm C
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 3/25/2013 at 2:48 PM
- ESSB 5458 - Concerning the labeling of certain asbestos-containing building materials.
- ESB 5603 - Establishing the Washington coastal marine advisory council and the Washington marine resources advisory council.
- ESB 5099 - Concerning fuel usage of publicly owned vehicles, vessels, and construction equipment.
- SB 5408 - Modifying the definition of nonpower attributes in the energy independence act.
- SSB 5400 - Allowing utilities serving customers in Washington and in other states to use eligible renewable resources in their other states to comply with chapter 19.285 RCW, the energy independence act.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.