There are no agendas available.
Early Learning & Human Services* -
02/21/13 8:00 am
House Hearing Rm C
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 2/20/2013 at 3:13 PM
- HB 1708 - Concerning the enforcement powers of the office of financial recovery.
- HB 1844 - Concerning family assessment response in child protective services.
- HB 1852 - Requiring the building code council to adopt rules regarding before or after-school programs.
- HB 1928 - Implementing the recommendations of the developmental disability service system task force.
- HB 1671 - Concerning child care reform.
- HB 1723 - Concerning early learning opportunities.
- HB 1724 - Concerning statements made by juveniles during assessments or screenings for mental health or chemical dependency treatment.
- HB 1734 - Concerning exemptions from the five-year time limit for recipients of the temporary assistance for needy families program.
- HB 1774 - Measuring performance of the child welfare system.
- HB 1810 - Concerning payment options for parents who receive working connections child care benefits.
- HB 1821 - Concerning good cause exceptions during permanency hearings.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.