There are no agendas available.
Business & Financial Services* -
02/19/13 8:00 am
House Hearing Rm B
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 2/18/2013 at 2:13 PM
- HB 1658 - Raising the cap on the total number of small loans a borrower may have in a twelve-month period.
- HB 1870 - Addressing methods of payment.
- HB 1750 - Establishing special license endorsements for cigar lounges and retail tobacconist shops.
- HB 1779 - Concerning esthetics.
- HB 1328 - Regulating mortgage brokers.
- HB 1340 - Addressing debt management services.
- HB 1572 - Addressing nonprofit debt adjusters.
- HB 1638 - Addressing insurance, generally.
- HB 1740 - Concerning fingerprint-based background checks for state-registered appraiser trainee applicants and existing credential holders.
- HB 1751 - Providing for equal tax treatment of investment securities for in-state and out-of-state banks.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.