There are no agendas available.
Agriculture & Natural Resources* -
02/14/13 1:30 pm
House Hearing Rm B
John L. O'Brien Building
REVISED on 2/14/2013 at 9:44 AM
- HB 1350 - Providing options for local communities to balance growth of the community with water resource goals.
- HB 1375 - Concerning consolidating a new exempt withdrawal of groundwater into an existing public water system.
- HB 1438 - Concerning de facto changes in water rights for irrigation purposes that involved conversion to more efficient irrigation technologies.
- HB 1156 - Consolidating designated forest lands and open space timber lands for ease of administration.
- HB 1229 - Creating the companion animal safety, population control, and spay/neuter assistance program.
- HB 1243 - Modifying expiration dates affecting the department of natural resources' timber sale program.
- HB 1244 - Clarifying the department of natural resources' authority to enter into cooperative agreements.
- HB 1245 - Regarding derelict and abandoned vessels in state waters.
- HB 1437 - Concerning small farms under the current use property tax program for farm and agricultural lands.
Committee Meeting Documents
Note: Documents are not available online until the meeting has begun.