Legislative Ethics Board
The regular meeting schedule for 2014 is February 18; April 15: June 17; August 19; October 14; and December 2. These meetings are scheduled to start at 12 PM, in Olympia, and the locations will be posted on this site.
The Board will meet on December 2, 2014 in Senate Hearing Room 3 at 12 pm. The agenda will be published on this page.
LEGISLATIVE ETHICS BOARD AGENDA AND MEETING NOTICE
December 2, 2014
Senate Hearing Room 3 - John A. Cherberg Building 12:00 PM
1. Approval of October minutes.
2. Election of citiz en-member officers for 2015 .
3. Meeting schedule for 2015 -proposed: February 17; April 21;June 16; August 18; October 19; December TBD.
4. Reporting of complimentary meals provided to legislators pursuant to RCW 42.52.150(5)
- "infrequent occasions." Discussion.
5. Call for public comment.
6. Definition of "travel" - reintroduction of issues related to the valuation and the reporting of legislative travel. Presentation by House and Senate Counsels. Proposed appointment of citizen board members sub-committee.
7. Report of Counsel.
a. Informal advice - meals
b. Ethics Alert - rule on meals
c. 2015 ethics manuals
8. 2015-2017 Ethics Board budget - Christopher Carlile, Senior Financial Coordinator, House of Representatives .
9. Any further public comment - other or unfinished business - adjourn.
RULE ON MEALS
Results of the meeting on October 14, 2014
Rule #5 - Infrequent Meals